Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fall into Spring

I absolutely love grey and yellow together. It's the perfect way to transition your Fall greys into Spring.
Rock a dark grey body con dress with a light grey blazer. The yellow pumps take this look from Fall to Spring. Go funky with accessories. This cuff adds another dimension and the yellow stone cocktail ring adds a sense of glamour. Don't forget a big off white bag to carry all your essentials.


Check out this casual version of the grey and yellow color palette. A basic yellow t-shirt paired with boyfriend shorts from last spring, topped with an off white rocker leather jacket, totally makes this look funky and fab. Wear flat over the knee boots or dress it up with stilettos booties. Coco Chanel always makes a girl smile. Spray on and go. Don't forget to add a little shimmer with a touch of bronze eye shadow.


Stay Fab!
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

rachelwalkeronline said...

This is a great fashion tip KDN. I love color but sometimes I'm not sure how to tie it into my look. Yellow and grey do look lovely together. I think I will try this combo for my next show, or business meeting. I'll send you a pic.

Unknown said...

I LOVE this combo... I've been rockin the grey and purple this winter, but will switch to yellow for spring... I love the pieces. I need to find those booties!!

KDN style said...

Rachel, can't wait to see the pic.

KDN style said...

Bozoma, you can find them @ www.thecorner.com