Thursday, March 8, 2007

The hottest dresses of the season...

For all the women on the go...
Your guide to the most sylish dresses...all on the web!

deep red and white batik print, Nieves Lavi
$374 pinkmascara.com



Crochet colorful cap sleeves dress, Victoria's Secret
$65.00 victoriassecret.com



brown eyelet glam babydoll dress, Victoria's Secret
$95 victoriassecret.com




Long sleeve kimono mini, Single
$266.00 Bloomingdales.com



Green tube dress with empire waist, Frenzi
$82 , janescloset.com


Silver silk chiffon dress, Arden B
$168, ardenb.com



Shiny silk shift dress, Arden B
$148, ardenb.com


White ruffle dress, Sunner Florent
$277 pink mascara.com


long printed dress, T Bags
$198 pinkmascara.com



white silk cashmere dress, Rebecca Taylor
$334 pinkmascara.com

flower jersey halter dress , Fashionista
sale $99.00 bluefly.com


Strapless cotton bubble dress, Ya-Ya
sale $165.00 bluefly.com


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I totally love your pics for the Spring/Summer Season. I particularly love the dresses with the print designs. I love how it adds texture and color to each of the pieces. It also brings some ethnic flavor to each look. I can't wait till the weather gets warmer so that I can rock some of these looks. Thanks for the heads up on what's hot. Now I know what to look for. :o)

Yewie said...

I love all your picks and all the pinkmascara styles are dresses I've had my eye on for a while, I also love the frenzi dress, Julie Kang has a lot of lovely spring dresses and colors at affordable prices. Thanks for keeping it fab hon. :)