Monday, February 26, 2007

The Oscar After Parties

Some celebs that didn't score so well at the Oscar's red carpet...looked amazing at the after parties. Makes me wonder!!!

Look at Oprah showing some cleavage. Oprah rules the world. I wonder if she knows!


Tyra looks absolutely amazing. Now I know Tyra went on national TV and told the world that she did not care about her weight gain...but I must say, she looks like she lost some weight. Was this by accident or did the pressure get to her? Tyra is human, the pressure would get to many of us. I love the fact that her hair is pulled back and her make-up is at a minimal.


I don't know where Sarah Michelle Gellar has been hiding but she looks fab in one of the season's hottest styles.



Okay...Posh we completely get it. You are skinny! Really don't need to bring any more attention to your frail frame. The dress is fab and flows beautifully.


Oh My Gosh...I can't even believe my eyes. Tara Reid looks great. I must be in the twilight zone.

Penelope has blossomed into this fashionista that is daring. She loves fashion and you can see it in her choices.

Lucy Lui looks great. The color just shimmers against her skin.


So why didn't Jennifer Hudson wear this on the red carpet...but it is not her fault...it is Andre's.


Love, love this dress. Now the make-up and hair another story...but I love this dress so much I had to show it off!!!


The formula to being a fashonista: marry Tom Cruise. When Nicole Kidman married Tom, she was kinda frumpy....and became a style icon now he married Katie Holmes and a fashionista is born. It think he has his wives enter fashion boot camp with Georgio Armani has the sargeant.


Beyonce, Beyonce, Beyonce...why do you look soooo much better at the Vanity Fair after party. She looks fab!














Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Such a great point. Why is it that the stars look better at the after party than on the red carpet? How cool is it that Mary, Oprah, Nicole and Meryl are just chillin' like homegirls.

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall when all the ex's were in one room...Tom/Katie, Keith/Nicole, Sheryl Crow/Lance Armstrong etc. And we think we have drama...LOL

I'm still high from Jennifer Hudson's win! What an amazing black women and such a inspirational role model for young black women. She looks stunning in her after party dress. That should have been her red carpet number.